This is an easy and quick Carrot, Date and Orange Salad Recipe to make. What makes it even more special is that no cooking is required. Make this Carrot, Date and Orange salad with a difference for your next barbeque. I’m sure your family and friends will love it. The dates and nuts gives the carrots a different taste, so perfect for those long summer days.
Vegan Carrot, Date and Orange Salad Recipe
- 2 Oranges large
- 2 cups Carrots peeled & grated
- 1/2 cup Dates chopped
- 1/2 cup Nuts chopped
- 1 tsp Sugar to taste
- Peel one orange and cut out the segments.
- Squeeze the the juice of the other orange.
- Mix carrots, chopped dates and nuts together.
- Add orange segments, juice and sugar.
- Mix and serve.