This peach crumble has a nice crispy topping. I used tinned peaches but you can stew your own peaches and use that. You can also add some other fruit that is not too juicy. It goes very well with ice-cream. Ideal fir the hot summer days.
Peach Crumble Recipe
- 820 g Peach Slices
- 1 cup Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Drain the peaches and arrange them in a pie dish.
- Add cinnamon to flour.
- Rub butter into flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add brown sugar.
- Sprinkle crumbs mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or till light brown.
- Serve with ice-cream or custard.