This yummy Apple Cobbler recipe is nice and juicy. The red food coloring gives it lots of color. Serve with ice cream or cream for a special treat. You can use cows milk if you don’t want to make it Vegan.
Vegan Apple Cobbler Recipe
This yummy Apple Cobbler recipe is nice and juicy. The red food coloring gives it lots of color. Serve with ice cream or cream for a special treat. You can use cows milk if you don't want to make it Vegan.
Servings: 6 people
- 5 Apples thinly sliced
- 1 cup Water boiling
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Rice Milk
- 4 tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp Margarine
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Melt in the microwave and mix well.
- Boil together till it forms a runny syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the sliced apples into a greased 20 x 20 cm ovenproof dish.
- Pour the hot syrup oven it.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Rub in the margarine.
- Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
- Put spoons full of the dough on top of the apples.
- Drizzle the topping over the dough.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until brown on top.
<a href="//yummly.com" class="YUMMLY-YUM-BUTTON">Yum</a><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><script src="https://www.yummly.com/js/widget.js?wordpress"></script>