This spicy Moroccan Lemon Chicken is simply delicious and juicy. It is a old favorite in our family. Make it next time you have friends over for dinner. Serve with rice and a salad or vegetable of your choice.
Moroccan Lemon Chicken Recipe
This spicy Moroccan Lemon Chicken is simply delicious and juicy. It is a old favorite in in our family. Make it next time you have friends over for dinner. Serve with rice and a salad or vegetable of your choice.
Servings: 6 people
- 6 Chicken thighs
- Salt, Pepper & Aromat to taste
- 3/4 cup Flour
- Oil for frying
- 1 Green Pepper
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Aromat over thighs.
- Roll in flour.
- Fry the thighs in oil until light brown.
- Remove from pan and put into a fireproof dish.
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic to pan.
- Fry until onion are translucent.
- Mix tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, curry powder, vinegar, soy sauce and lemon rind and juice.
- Mix well.
- Spread over the chicken and sprinkle the onion mixture on top.
- Bake for one hour.
<a href="//yummly.com" class="YUMMLY-YUM-BUTTON">Yum</a><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><script src="https://www.yummly.com/js/widget.js?wordpress"></script>