Try this delicious coleslaw . The pineapple gives it a bit of crunch and the mayonnaise and condensed milk makes a very nice dressing. If you get guests simply double the recipe. This salad keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
Coleslaw with Pineapple Recipe
- 2 cups Cabbage shredded
- 1/2 tin Pineapple pieces
- 1/2 pkt Lemon Jelly Powder
- 1/2 tin Condensmilk
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Chop the cabbage finely.
- Add the pineapple pieces and then the jelly powder.
- Mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mayonnaise.
- If it is too dry add a little of the pineapple syrup.
- Sprinkle some chives over the top for color.
- The salad can be kept in the fridge for a few days.