These Kebabs are simply delicious and so versatile. You can make them for your next barbeque or serve single meatballs wrap in bacon and dipped in a Barbeque Jerk sauce as an appetizer.
Bacon Kebabs Recipe
These Kebabs are simply delicious and so versatile. You can make them for your next barbeque or serve single meatballs wrap in bacon and dipped in a barbeque Jerk sauce as an appetizer.
Servings: 8 kebabs
- 1/2 Onion grated
- 500g Beef Mince
- 3 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Barbeque Spice
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 250g Streaky Bacon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add grated onion to mince.
- Add parsley, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Mix lightly.
- Shape mixture into slightly elongated balls.
- Wind half a bacon rasher around each meatball.
- Thread onto a kebab stick or secure with a tooth pick.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or over moderate coals until done.
- Serve hot with a Barbeque Jerk Sauce.
<a href="//yummly.com" class="YUMMLY-YUM-BUTTON">Yum</a><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><script src="https://www.yummly.com/js/widget.js?wordpress"></script>