These tacos make a healthy lunch or dinner. They are full of vitamin A and completely Vegan. Who does not like good ‘ole Tacos? All the spices add to the flavor.
Vegan Sweet Potato Taco Recipe
These tacos make a healthy lunch or dinner. They are full of vitamin A and completely Vegan. Who does not like good 'ole Tacos? All the spices add to the flavor.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Sweet Potato medium
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- Salt to Taste
- Taco Sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chilli
- 1/2 tbls Lime Juice
- Tomatoes diced
- Cucumber diced
- Avocado diced
- Wash the sweet potato and prick with a fork.
- Dampen a paper towel and wrap the sweet potato in it.
- Cook in the micro oven for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stand till cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Leaving enough flesh to keep the skin in tact.
- Combine sweet potato, black beans and spices in a saucepan.
- Add salt and lime juice and heat through.
- Put sweet potato mixture back into the skins.
- Mix diced tomatoes, cucumber and avocado to form a salsa.
- Top potatoes with salsa & taco sauce.