This Curry Noodle Salad Recipe is a spicy pasta salad with a tangy peach slices and has a tangy mayonnaise dressing. The Noodle salad is a simple clean recipe, but big on flavors. Perfect for cold lunches or summer picnics.
Noodle Salad Recipe
This salad will go well with a barbeque.
Servings: 6 People
- 1 pkt Noodles
- 1 can Peach/Apricot Slices
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Red/Green Pepper
- 3/4 cup Cheese
- 1 tsp Medium Curry more to Taste
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- Cook noodles as directed on packet.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Drain peaches and mix syrup with mayonnaise and curry.
- Cut peaches smaller and mix with noodles, cheese, onion, sultans and curry sauce.
- Cool and serve.