There can’t be anything better than lovely warm, buttery cheddar Cheese Scones. These Cheese Scones are perfect to serve any time of the day. These Cheese Scones yummy and soft in the middle and full of cheesy flavors. They can also be served with strawberry jam and cream.
Cheese Scone Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbls Butter
- 1/4 cup Cheese
- 1 cup Milk / Water
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Rub butter into the flour.
- Add cheese and cut the liquid in with a knife till a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface and roll dough, about 1 ½ cm thick out.
- Cut into rounds and bake for 10-12 minutes.